All air filtration products do a great job of improving indoor air quality. But if you suffer from severe allergies, asthma or a compromised immune system, you need an air purifier that goes above and beyond to keep your home’s air clean and safe to breathe. Consider a HVAC ultraviolet light purification system.
What is an ultraviolet air cleaner?
HVAC ultraviolet lights use UV rays to kill harmful bacteria in your Baltimore area home’s air. Your UV air purifier is installed in your ductwork; it destroys bacteria and oxidizes the air, making your home environment cleaner, safer and free of odors.
Benefits of UV air purification:
- Eliminates microorganisms like fungi, viruses, germs and bacteria.
- Kills mold and keeps new mold from growing.
- Helps increase the life of your system by cleaning it from the inside.
- More energy efficient than other air filtration systems.
Advanced Heating & Cooling understands that some Baltimore metro homeowners need a more effective air purification solution than traditional filters can provide. That’s why offer UV air purifiers to give you the next level air cleansing effects you need.
Call us at (410) 833-9445 for a consultation!
Licensed, Certified & Insured
Don’t call just anyone to install your UV air cleaner. Rely on HVAC professionals with proven experience and trusted credentials. Our credentials include:
- Master MD HVAC licensed and insured
- Master MD Gas Fitter
- IGSHPA Certified Installer
- NATE Certified
- LEED accredited Professional