There is no one you'll be more comfortable with
When people call on us, they want to move forward. A new building opening to bring jobs and services to a community. An urgent repair that is slowing or stopping business as usual. Whatever your need, we make it our business to be experts in all things HVAC. So whether the project is routine or a one-of-a-kind solution, you can trust Advanced Heating & Cooling to get the job done right.
A passion for helping our customers
Sure, we are HVAC experts, but we really think of ourselves as problem solvers. When you do business with Advanced Heating & Cooling, you will be well taken care of, the project will be done correctly the first time, and we will make sure your system performs reliably over the long haul.
At Advanced Heating & Cooling...
- We put every screw back in every panel
- We ensure there are no leaks
- We clean up the area - even if it's not our mess
- We manage our time efficiently
- We are problem solvers
- We listen to our customers
- We are likable
- We leave our customers happy
- We value feedback from others for improvement
- We continually work on ourselves to be a strong player on the team
Our core values
- Be trustworthy - Do what you say; say what you do. People are counting on you
- Be flexible - Adapt to changes and methods in order to grow and improve
- Be humble - Show generosity, helpfulness, and gratitude
- Be a team player - Do your part 100%, if you don't then someone else has to finish your job
- Be positive - Leave people better than when you found them
Licensed, Insured & Certified
Advanced Heating & Cooling is fully licensed and insured. Our technicians are all highly trained and skilled, some literally masters of their craft. In short, there isn’t a problem we can’t solve or an emergency we can’t rush to.
- Master MD HVAC Licensed and Insured
- Master MD Gas Fitter
- Stationary Engineer
- IGSHPA-Certified Installer (International Ground Source Heat Pump Association)
- LEED-Accredited Professional (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design)
- NATE-Certified (North American Technical Excellence)
- Factory Trained Technicians