Something to be passionate about
Down and dirty
Advanced Heating & Cooling is committed to serving others. Our employees are our first and most important customer. If they are respected, trusted, supported, and empowered, then they can serve our clients in an exceptional way. We are striving to become Maryland’s best HVAC company. Not the biggest… just the best!
- Follow up on all in-house generated leads for retrofit projects.
- Generate new commercial leads, developing the relationship with the client.
- Analyze existing equipment and obtain information on customer’s needs.
- Complete any necessary blue print take-offs, load calculations, and layouts necessary to provide accurate quotes.
- Present proposals in a timely manner, following up to answer any questions, and make modifications to the proposal as needed.
- Obtain signage for all approved work.
- Prepare all project work-up documentation upon signage for the PM and walk through the job with him.
- Communicate all billing throughout the progress of the job with the PM.
- Order equipment when necessary.
- Make site visits during the job and then at job completion to ensure job progress as sold and client satisfaction.
- Follow up when appropriate with preventive maintenance for the client.
- 3-5 years of relevant professional experience
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, submittals, and specifications, and perform a variety of duties which may often change
- Computer/software skills to effectively produce proposals, job costing, takeoffs, etc.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work effectively under stress, and meet short deadlines
- Ability to plan, organize, and communicate effectively with others
- Continual on-site and in-house design training to ensure correct work is proposed for the application
- Problem-solving to retain clients promote additional business and meet customer comfort needs
- Manufacture/product training as required
- Load calc training as needed
- Navigate hazardous work areas if necessary, i.e. uneven surfaces, floor openings, heights, and poor lighting
- Ability to work the schedule required as the job demands and customers require
- Must be authorized to work in the US