Something to be passionate about
Down and dirty
Advanced Heating & Cooling is committed to serving others. Our employees are our first and most important customer. If they are respected, trusted, supported, and empowered, then they can serve our clients in an exceptional way.
In your job, you will need solve problems, communicate to your team, serve others, and develop the best version of yourself.
Advanced Heating & Cooling is striving to become Maryland’s best HVAC company. Not the biggest… just the best!
If you love this trade, are a hard worker, a skilled technician, and want to make a positive difference in people; then we want to talk to you!
- Travel to various job sites
- Performs surveys on HVAC equipment
- Perform thorough diagnostics and repairs
- Perform maintenance tasks to minimize breakdowns and optimize customer comfort.
- Communicate to the customer and office your resolution and recommendations
- Participate in training and be a “life learner” to better yourself and grow in your skills
- Organize and keep your company vehicle appropriately stocked for day-to-day work
- Hold a MD HVAC Journeyman or Master License
- Be EPA 608 Certified
- Have a clean driving record
- Have the necessary hand tools for the trade
- Dress, drive, walk and talk in a professional manner.
- Always think safety. Ensure you have the proper PPE and tools needed for the job
- Be able to climb ladders, lift up to 50lbs, stoop, crawl and navigate safely to access mechanical equipment on job sites.
- Have a medium to strong knowledge of HVAC equipment including: RTUs, DOAS, VAV boxes, split systems, VRV, controls, pumps, boilers, chillers, cooling towers, humidifiers, etc.